On behalf of one of our clients, based in the Canton de Vaud, we are seeking an Executive Assistant
• Provide efficient administrative support to the Executive team and Senior Management in a highly professional manner with minimum supervision.
• Manage the daily schedules of the Executive team, ensuring meetings are prioritized and organized appropriately.
• Organize the logistics of detailed travel itineraries, including visa applications, and ensure all travel expenses are correctly processed.
• Organize logistics of all meetings and events, including video conferences, business lunches and team events.
• Manage external communications – intercept all calls and transfer to the appropriate person.
• Facilitate communication between departments and maintain strong relationships with employees and clients.
• Maintain office supplies and replenish stock when necessary, verifying invoices and ensuring all payments are made in a timely manner.
• Provide assistance to the reception team and other administrative staff when necessary, ensuring all guests are received and calls are answered.
• CFC de commerce or a Bachelor degree with 5 years of experience providing similar high level support.
• In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Fluent in English and French
• Excellent knowledge of standard office practices and procedures.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask.
• Detail orientated.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong decision making capacity.
• Proven ability to handle confidential information discreetly.
• Highly resourceful team player.