On behalf of one of our clients, a multinational based in the Neuchâtel region, we are seeking a Finance Manager
• Manage all accounting operations including billing, cost accounting, inventory accounting and revenue recognition.
• Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances.
• Manage month/quarterly/year end closing.
• Prepare, analyze and provide financial management reports.
• Responsible for providing financial variance analysis and commentary for the Swiss entities for Corporate.
• Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and align to Group policies.
• Serve as a financial and business advisor to the management.
• Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
• Assist and support internal and external auditors in their audit procedures.
• Manager and comply with all government reporting requirements and tax filings.
• Research technical accounting issues for compliance.
• Fluency in both French and English
• Advanced qualification in Finance
• 8-10 years of working experience in a similar environment