On behalf of one of our clients, a fund based in Geneva, we are seeking a Financial officer
Taking up a key role on the entire fund monitoring process. Monitor and assist in the management of existing portfolio companies, including administrative tasks as well as liaise and coordinate with the investment team and the middle office team for both existing investments and new investments.
• Interact and coordinate with various teams, internally and externally (including service providers,
auditors, etc.) related to monitoring and valuation related matters.
• Take responsibility for ongoing monitoring and tracking of the performance of various assets across
their investment period.
• Involvement in the drafting of report to investors.
• Update of new investments and maintenance of existing investments on internal systems, which are
the primary basis for valuation, accounting and reporting.
• Manage processes to ensure data accuracy and completeness with various checks and balances.
• Liaise with internal departments and external service providers to fulfil requirements and
completeness of information for investments.
• Manage internal workflow to meet timelines.
• Manage multiple and diverse projects/ duties as assigned.
• Certified accountant with a bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
• 6-10 years of experience at a big four company, an asset manager or a fund.
• Language: French and English are essential; a third European language is an advantage.
• Expertise with the investment fund industry and corporate is a plus.
• A strong work ethic and sustained adherence to the values of the firm.
• Strong communication skills paired with the ability to work collaboratively.
• Evidence of strong numerical, writing and communication skills.
• A rigorous and meticulous level of attention to detail is essential.