Junior Legal Counsel
On behalf of one of our clients, an international trading company based in Geneva, we are seeking a Junior Legal Counsel, who will report to the Lead Legal Counsel.
- Help with the daily transactional business of the Natural Gas and Liquefied Natural Gas Desks primarily.
- Review and negotiate agreements, confirmations and templates.
- Provide general advice to the different desks and structuring transactions.
- Provide support with regards to new license applications, new grid and exchange applications, regulatory matters.
- Review non-trading agreements (balancing agreements, storage agreements, etc.).
- Liaise directly with traders.
- 2-4 years’ experience in-house or in an international law firm dealing with transactional work in Power, Gas and LNG trading.
- Experience in Power, Gas or LNG trading agreements (EFET, NBP, ISDA, ZBT, LNG SPA, etc.) and non-trading agreements (balancing agreements, storage, license applications).
- Fluency in English required. Other languages useful, especially Turkish, Polish, Italian or Spanish.
- Good organizational skills, good interpersonal skills.
- Good team player.