Legal Counsel HR - Labor Law
On behalf of our client, a multinational company, based in the Canton de Vaud, we are looking for a Legal Counsel HR – Labor Law, who will report to the Senior Legal Counsel Human Resources to give them assistance in employment law and in other Swiss law matters.
- Advise the Human Resources community in the company’s headquarters and other decentralized units on individual cases and special issues of employment law, social security and work permits.
- Reviews templates and processes of the Human Resources Department.
- Prepares and gives legal trainings to the Human Resources community.
- Advises on other Swiss law matters (contracts, corporate law, real estate, criminal law, etc.).
- Master of Law from Swiss of foreign University (in particular with employment law, social security/occupational pension funds and company law).
- Bar exam a plus.
- Broad experience in Employment Law, ideally gained in the legal department of a company of law firm (minimum 2-3 years’ experience).
- Fluent in French and English. Understanding of German is desirable.
- Conscientious, good eye for details, curious and service oriented.
- Ability to take initiatives and to work under pressure with short deadlines.
- Ability to work independently when necessary.
- Willingness to learn.